Services for USAF personnel from RAF Mildenhall and RAF Lakenheath
- We are participants in the VAT Relief Programme (described below)
- We work on most kinds of American vehicles
- We undertake light conversions
VAT Relief Programme
The VAT Relief Programme allows USAF personnel to reclaim VAT (Value
Added Tax) in certain circumstances.
How this works is fully described on the 100th Force Support Squadron
but essentially the following things happen:
- You bring in your vehicle and we carry out work on it that costs at
least £100 (including VAT).
- We issue you with an invoice made out to the 100th Force Support
- You drive away your vehicle and take the invoice to the VAT office
- You pay the VAT office on base the amount that is due, without VAT,
plus a small processing fee.
- The VAT office on base issues you with a cheque made payable to us,
along with a multi-part VAT Free Certificate.
- You pay us using the cheque issued by the VAT office on base, and
hand us the multi-part VAT Free Certificate.
- We complete the multi-part VAT Free Certificate, keep the white copy,
and hand you back the yellow copy.
- You return the yellow copy of the multi-part VAT Free Certificate to
the VAT office on base.
Call 01638 712649 to discuss your specific requirements today.